The San Francisco Chronicle 61st Annual International Auto Show presented by Golden 1 Credit Union is supported by the California New Car Dealers Association. The International Auto Show features the world’s major manufacturers displaying their 2019 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans.
Wednesday, Nov. 21 through Sun, Nov. 25, 2018
|Wednesday, Nov. 21 – Saturday, Nov 24:||10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, Nov. 25:||10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
Tuesday, Nov. 20 from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. (invitation only)
San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard St., located between 3rd and 4th Sts. on
Howard St. Exhibits are in the North and South Halls plus the Esplanade Ballroom.
Admission is $10 for adults. Children 12-years and under are free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Tickets may be purchased at the door, cash only.
To purchase tickets in advance visit: www.sfautoshow.com
- The 2019 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans from the world’s major manufacturers
- The latest technology in production vehicles
- Electric, Hybrid and Alternative fuel vehicles
- Exotic Sports Cars
Among the manufacturers scheduled to exhibit their vehicles are: Acura; Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin; Audi; Bentley; Buick; Chevrolet; Chrysler; Dodge; Fiat; Ford; Genesis; GMC; Honda; Hyundai; Infiniti; Jaguar; Jeep; KIA; Lamborghini; Land Rover; Lexus; Lincoln; Mazda; McLaren, Mercedes-Benz; Nissan; Porsche; RAM; Rolls Royce; Subaru; Toyota; Volkswagen; and Volvo.
- MANUFACTURER TEST DRIVES WITH ALFA ROMEO, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, MERECEDES-BENZ, SMART AND TOYOTA
- THE ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY CLASSIC CAR COLLECTION
- SAN FRANCISCO AUTO SALON FEATURING MODIFIED CARS AND INDUSTRY TRENDSETTERS
- PACIFIC REGION FERRARI CLUB OF AMERICA DISPLAY
- SECTION WEST ASTON MARTIN OWNERS CLUB EXHIBIT
- AUTO ACCESSORY FAIR
The San Francisco International Auto Show is the largest Auto Show held regionally and the only one that attracts the dazzling hi-tech manufacturer displays. It is the largest exhibition of any kind held in Northern California.
Ride BART to the Powell or New Montgomery Street stations
Parking is available in lots around Moscone Center.
|Title Sponsor:||San Francisco Chronicle|
|Presenting Sponsor:||Golden 1 Credit Union|
|Official Sponsors:||BART; Diamond Tire Center; InterContinental Hotel San Francisco; KNBR 680/1050, Xfinity|
Kevin Diamond, San Francisco International Auto Show Director
Show Office phone: 415-978-3500
Mobile phone: 415-729-6011