The San Francisco Chronicle 60th Annual International Auto Show is supported by the California New Car Dealers Association. The International Auto Show features the world’s major manufacturers displaying their 2018 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans.
Saturday, Nov. 18 through Sun, Nov. 26, 2017
Saturday, Nov. 18: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 19 – Thursday, Nov 23: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday Nov. 24 – Saturday, Nov. 25: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 26: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 17 from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. (invitation only)
San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard St., located between 3rd and 4th Sts. on Howard St. Exhibits are in the North and South Halls plus the Esplanade Ballroom.
Admission is $10 for adults. Children 12-years and under are free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Tickets may be purchased at the door, cash only.
- The 2018 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans from the world’s major manufacturers
- The latest technology in production vehicles
- Electric, Hybrid and Alternative fuel vehicles
- Exotic Sports Cars
- MANUFACTURER TEST DRIVES TO BE ANNOUNCED
PLUG-IN ELECTRIC VEHICLE TEST DRIVES PRESENTED BY PG&E:
Electric vehicle test-drives expected from: Vehicles expected TBD
Dates and hours of operation:
Monday, Nov. 20: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 21: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- PG&E: YOUR PARTNER FOR ELECTRIC CAR OWNERSHIP EXHIBIT
- THE ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY CLASSIC CAR COLLECTION
- SAN FRANCISCO AUTO SALON FEATURING MODIFIED CARS AND INDUSTRY TRENDSETTERS
- PACIFIC REGION FERRARI CLUB OF AMERICA DISPLAY
- SECTION WEST ASTON MARTIN OWNERS CLUB EXHIBIT
- HOT RODS FROM DOMINATOR STREET RODS DISPLAY
- AUTO ACCESSORY FAIR AND RACING SIMULATORS
The San Francisco International Auto Show is the largest Auto Show held regionally and the only one that attracts the dazzling hi-tech manufacturer displays. It is the largest exhibition of any kind held in Northern California.
Ride BART to the Powell or New Montgomery Street stations
Parking is available in lots around Moscone Center.
San Francisco Chronicle:
Diamond Tire Center:
InterContinental Hotel San Francisco:
To be announced soon!