INTERNATIONAL AUTO OPENS THANKSGIVING DAY
SHOW FEATURES 2014 MODEL VEHICLES FROM 38 MANUFACTURERS
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – November 27, 2013 — The Bay Area’s largest and most prestigious auto exposition, the San Francisco Chronicle|SFGate.com 56th Annual International Auto Show presented byAutoTrader.com, opens tomorrow, Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving) and will run through Monday, December 2 at the Moscone Convention Center.
Supported by the California New Car Dealers Association, the International Auto Show features the products of 38 of the world’s major manufacturers for the year 2014 and beyond. The San Francisco International Auto Show, the only auto show held regionally that lures the dazzling high-tech manufacturer displays, will offer Bay Area auto buyers and enthusiasts their first opportunity to see the new 2014 model vehicles all in one place.
This year’s show offers something for every member of the family.
- The 2014 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans from 38 of the world’s major manufacturers:
Among the manufacturers expected to exhibit their 2014 vehicles are: Acura, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Ram, Nissan, Rolls Royce, Scion, Smart, Subaru, Porsche, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
- Alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles
- Exotic Sports Cars
- Ride & Drives with Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Scion and Smart Car
- AutoTrader.com the ultimate automotive marketplace.
- The Academy of Art University Classic Car Collection
- The PG&E Future Drive Expo featuring alternative fuel technology displays
- San Francisco Auto Salon featuring modified cars (Thursday. Nov. 28 – Sunday. Dec 1 only)
- Ferrari Club of America – Pacific Region Display
- Hot Rods from Dominator Street Rods
- The GEICO display featuring the Military Tribute Motorcycle
- Auto Accessory Fair
Show hours are:
Thursday, November 28 – Sunday, December 1: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Monday, December 2: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Admission is $10 for adults with children 12-years and under free when accompanied by an adult. Tickets can be purchased at the door. For more information visit www.sfautoshow.com