INTERNATIONAL AUTO OPENS THANKSGIVING DAY
SHOW FEATURES 2013 MODEL VEHICLES FROM 39 MANUFACTURERS
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – November 21, 2012 — The Bay Area’s largest and most prestigious auto exposition, the San Francisco Chronicle|SFGate.com 55th Annual International Auto Show presented by AutoTrader.com, opens tomorrow, Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving) and will run through Monday, November 27 at the Moscone Convention Center.
Supported by the California New Car Dealers Association, the International Auto Show features the products of 39 of the world’s major manufacturers for the year 2013 and beyond. The San Francisco International Auto Show, the only auto show held regionally that lures the dazzling high-tech manufacturer displays, will offer Bay Area auto buyers and enthusiasts their first opportunity to see the new 2013 model vehicles all in one place.
This year’s show offers something for every member of the family. In addition to the 2013 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans the show will feature:
- The return of Mercedes-Benz to the Auto Show courtesy of Mercedes-Benz of San Francisco
- Alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles plus The Driving Electric display
- Exotic Sports Cars and the Ferrari Club of America – Pacific Region Display
- Ride & Drives with Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Nissan and Scion
- AutoTrader.com: display where you can compare new and used cars and find the best deal
- The GEICO exhibit with the GEICO NASCAR and Paul Jr. Designs custom Gecko Motorcycle
- The Academy of Art University Classic Car Collection
- Hot Rods from Dominator Street Rods, plus race cars and the Sonoma Raceway Display
- San Francisco Auto Salon featuring modified cars from different genres (Saturday, Nov. 24 only)
- Aftermarket Alley featuring tricked out vehicles and aftermarket products
Show hours are:
Thursday, November 22 – Sunday, November 25: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Monday, November 26: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Admission is $9 for adults with children 12-years and under free when accompanied by an adult. Tickets can be purchased at the door. For more information visit www.sfautoshow.com